Day 2 of diary writing - Tushar Khandelwal's Journal

 so welcome to day 2 of my Journal entry, 

woke up at 8 and started my day with a glass of banana shake! i don't drink it for taste, i have it for he sake of my health, and since i want to continue the GYM seriously this time, so i am not taking any chances!


almost forgot about my class in the evening, and that I have to go to the Gym in the morning today, so at 10AM i got ready and went to gym to Workout my favorite muscle group! the TRICEP!
I like it the  most because i like the cut it gives to my bicep! it really looks HOT!

after that i came back home and studied HCF LCM for some time, then i ate chole kulche and started dressing for the class, 
It was VARC today, on of my Stronghold! in CAT21 i got 90Percentile in this section, which i believe is a strong score considering i dint study at all for the Test, 
but i believe it will not be enough for scoring big in the exam! I have to take care of other sections as well i.e. Quantitative aptitude and DataInterpretation and Logical reasoning, 

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments