Day 3 of Journal - Tushar Khandelwal

Today was a booring day, i finally gathered enough courage and stood up to go to the bank deposited the whole amount which I got from selling off my Business's assets! 

the cashier also pointed out that I had Rs48 in my account! WTF was his problem! apne kaam see kaam rakhe.


then I came back and sat to study. I am still struggling with the fact that I have to study from now on, my only purpose for the next 6Months is to Clear the CAT exam! but its really difficult considering that I haven't touched the books for over 5 years now! 

its a bit frustrating also, but I guess I don't have many options right now, but to give my 100% to the Preparation, 

that's it the day was not that good, or happening, 

I hope I continue to write this BLOG.

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments