Tushar Khandelwal's Journal Day1 2023June7

 Why I'm Writing

it's a beautiful question, lately, i have observed that I am feeling some problems expressing my thoughts and opinions to others, especially in English, so i have decided to start a journal and hope i can continue it and make a habit of writing one, as i have heard it benefits a lot! 

I don't have a clear vision now about how I am gonna continue, what content to write or anything, its just that I felt I was really cool and I needed to layoff my thoughts as they were kind of taking up a huge space in my brain!

also, there are several benefits of it as well, I am reading it loud while writing, and making sure I practice my speech exercises, like controlling my breathing while speaking, and stretching my mouth while speaking which I saw in a recent youtube video.

i feel like changing my habits too, I want to develop a habit to study! sit in for long hours and take a break of a short interval in between.! 

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments